SousVide Supreme Demi Water Oven
The new compact SousVide Supreme Demi offers the same unparalleled cooking convenience of the original SousVide Supreme water oven but in a smaller appliance. With hands-off cooking that is gentle and forgiving, the Demi makes it easy to have sous vide meals ready in minutes at the end of the day.
Everyone – from the accomplished cook to the rank novice – can turn out gourmet quality meals with minimal preparation time. It’s as easy as heating water! Just season your dish, vacuum-seal in food-grade pouches, simmer in the Demi water bath, sear or sauce your dish if desired, and serve.
Check out our review of the SousVideSupreme Demi by clicking here.
If you want to learn more about what to look for before buying a sous vide machine click here.
The SousVide Supreme Demi Water Oven:
- Provides an easy way to prepare gourmet sous vide meals
- Offers silent operation and push-button convenience
- Has a temperature control that keeps water within one degree of its ideal setting
- Can hold its temperature for hours or days which is very important for sous vide cooking
- Holds 8.7 liters of water
SousVide Supreme also offers a larger sous vide water oven. See the larger SousVide Supreme Water Oven by clicking here.
SousVide Supreme Demi Water Oven specifications:
- Model: SVS09L
- Water bath: single
- Total Volume: 11.2 liters (2.96 gallons)
- Max Cooking Capacity:
8.7 liters (2.3 gallons)
- 110-120 volt
- Display: Digital LED
- Adjustable in increments of 1°F (0.5°C)
- Range: 86°F to 210°F
(30° to 99°C)
- Precision: 1°F (0.5°C)
- Overall: 11.3 x 10.96 x 12.99 inches
29 x 32 x 31 centimeters
- Weight: 9.8 pounds
- Displays to 1 minute resolution
- Settings variable 0 min to 99 hr
- Cycle end audible repeating beep
- Timer does not turn machine off