Mellow Sous Vide Precision Cooker
Set temperature | Place food pouch in water | Start your cook from your smart phone | Once cooked, remove food and finish (sear/pan fry/blow torch/smoke or go au naturale) | Turn off | Eat (the food, not the Mellow!)
The Mellow Sous Vide Precision Cooker is one of the newest sous vide machines around. And yes, it passes as counter top candy! Just look at it. It’s very sleek and very stylish. You control the Mellow with a smart app on your smart phone.
Mellow confirms that it is “the only appliance with patented refrigeration to keep food fresh pre-prep”. That has it’s advantages. It means you can put your food into the water bath when you leave for the day and start your cook from where ever you are. Your meal will be ready at the time that suits you. Brilliant.
This double-walled water container helps keep those pesky energy bills low too.
20 bags included so you can start your sous vide cooking straight away.
Mellow Sous Vide Precision Cooker Details and Specifications:
- The Mellow Sous Vide Precision Cooker is the only sous-vide appliance with patented refrigeration to keep food fresh pre-prep. This means you can keep it in the water for a period of time before you start to cook
- The app learns your preferences through instant feedback to cook food to your exact tastes
- Adjust your sous vide device from your smartphone with our convenient, intuitive app (note: must have WiFi connectivity)
- Alerts your smartphone of any weight changes and keeps water cool until cooking time
- Easy-clean proprietary double-walled water container helps keep energy bills low
- Comes with 20 high quality BPA free bags to get you started
- Dimensions: 9.2 x 15.2 x 20 inches
- Weight: 20 pounds
With Mellow’s all in one design and built-in refrigeration, you can safely leave ingredients in the water bath all day. You then have the flexibility to start your cook at a time that suits you.
Measuring up your sous vide water oven. Will it fit on your counter top?
Top 15 sous vide tips to consider before you buy
Do I need a WiFi or Bluetooth enabled sous vide machine?
How to keep your sous vide water pouches under water
Cleaning your sous vide water oven
There are no reviews yet.