ChefSteps Joule Sous Vide 1100 watts
The Joule by ChefSteps is a small and powerful immersion circulator. It heats water faster than any other immersion circulator or precision cooker. The Joule also holds the temperature with absolute accuracy to ensure perfect sous vide cooking results every time.
This is one of the most popular sous vide immersion circulators (also known as precision cookers) on the market.
This immersion circulator is controlled exclusively by an app that gives you the freedom to cook from anywhere.
See our review of the Joule by ChefSteps by clicking here.
- Smallest, sleekest sous vide immersion circulator available at just 11 inches tall and 1.3 pounds
- Streamlined white body and solid stainless steel cap and base
- It’s a space saver given it is half the size of other sous vide machines. Leave it on your bench, slip it into a drawer or take it with you if you are heading away
Key Benefits of the Joule ChefSteps sous vide:
- Heats up quickly: 1100 watts of power for hyper-fast water heating
- Perfect results: the Visual Doneness (TM) feature in the Joule app displays exactly how food cooks
- Dinner comes out predictably perfect, every time
Good to know:
- Due to its precise heating technology, voltage transformers and converters can damage your Joule, and use outside of North America voids the warranty
- The Joule is controlled exclusively with an iPhone or Android device. You can connect with Bluetooth alone, or cook from anywhere with WiFi. Check out our review of the Joule Sous Vide for a detailed review of this feature.