Anova Sous Vide Precision Cooker, WiFi 2nd Gen, 900 Watts
The Anova Precision Cooker makes it easy to achieve professional-level cooking results at home. To use, simply attach the cooker to any water-filled pot, put your food in a sealable bag, and set the time and temperature. The Precision Cooker heats and circulates the water to a precise temperature, cooking food to an exact temperature which creates maximum tenderness and moisture retention (without worry of overcooking).
The Anova Precision Cooker connects to your phone, so you can cook amazing sous vide meals by the touch of a button — spend less time tied to the kitchen by relying on the app to notify you when your food is ready to eat.
If WiFi isn’t your “thing”, consider the Anova Sous Vide Precision Cooker 800 watts
To learn more about what to look for before you buy a sous vide machine click here.
Anova Sous Vide WiFi Precision Cooker (also known as an immersion circulator):
- Brings sous vide to your home, so you can enjoy a cooking technique made famous by professional chefs for its incredible results
- Allows you to produce restaurant quality results that are impossible to achieve through any other cooking method
- Food is cooked evenly edge to edge, with no worry of over cooking
- Heats and circulates water in your pot, evenly cooking food to a precise temperature to guarantee perfect results every time
- Cooks everything from meats, fish and vegetables to soups, and desserts
- Is easy for you to use – just attach the cooker to any pot, add water, drop in your ingredients in a sealed bag or glass jar, then press ‘Start’
- Has a simple interface on the device to set the time and temperature manually – or use the Anova Culinary app to find your cook settings and hit ‘Start’
- Wi-Fi connectivity enables you to start, stop, monitor or adjust your cook from wherever you happen to be
Anova Sous Vide WiFi Precision cooker specifications:
Temp Range: 77°F to 210°F ± 0.01°F / 25°C to 99°C ± 0.01°C
Pump Speed: 1 – 1.2 GPM 7-8 LPM
Directional Pump: 360 Degree
Tank Capacity: 4-5 Gallons / 15-19 Liters
Timer: 99 Hours
Safety: Bi-Metal Fuse
Power Input: 110-120VAC
Heating Power: 900W
There are no reviews yet.